“tailored advice to meet your needs in a reassuring, constructive and cost-effective manner”
Our family lawyer has been practising family law exclusively for over 20 years. He is a member of Resolution (First for Family Law), which promotes a conciliatory approach to family problems. He is also a Resolution-trained Collaborative Lawyer.
We can provide advice across a wide range of areas including:
- Complex financial claims arising from divorce or separation including tracing and bringing into account assets held in pension schemes, on trust, offshore or within a corporate structure.
- Issues arising on the separation of unmarried partners including same-sex relationships and civil partnerships.
- Resolution of differences without recourse to litigation for example by mediation or ‘collaborative law’.
- Disputes concerning the welfare of children including those concerning financial support, contact, residence, parental responsibility, specific issues in the child’s life and removal of the child from the jurisdiction.
- Emergency remedies to protect the person, secure the interests of a child or preserve/retrieve financial assets in issue.
- Living together agreements
- Pre-nuptial agreements
We offer a free initial 30 minute consultation in order to provide you with further information about how we can assist you and an estimate of our charges.
If you believe we can be of any assistance please contact us on 0115 851 1666 or at email@example.com to make an appointment, or alternatively to discuss matters over the telephone.