“dedicated to looking after your personal and business interests to help you safeguard and manage your wealth for your family”
Our team of experienced solicitors are all members of the Probate Section of the Law Society.
We can provide advice across a wide range of areas including:
- The preparation or amendment of a Will
- The administration of an estate following death
- An application of a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration following someone’s death
- Inheritance Tax and estate planning
- Creating and administrating trusts
- Asset Protection including in respect of potential future residential or nursing home care
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection applications including Deputyship applications
- The administration of someone’s financial affairs who has become incapable of managing them.
We offer a free initial 20 minute consultation in order to provide you with further information about how we can assist you and an estimate of our charges.
If you believe we can be of any assistance please contact us on 0115 851 1666 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment, or alternatively to discuss matters over the telephone.
Both of our offices have wheelchair access but should you be unable to attend either of our offices we can arrange a home visit. This would incur an additional charge which we would be happy to discuss with you before we call to see you.